Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Time for a Pleasant Pause

The potential edits for Book #1, Series #1, resulting from the Developmental Edit that I received from Cathy Yardley's Rock Your Revisions critique, may affect the direction of Book #2; therefore, I am putting the Fast Drafting of Book #2 on hold for a couple of days.

I am reviewing the Developmental Edit -- what an awesome tool -- and will speak with Cathy Yardley tomorrow for more detailed guidance involving a Revision Plan for Book #1.

The Development Edit is quite an eye opener because Cathy points out issues that because I was too close to story I didn't see.

So, for today, I review the Critique Report and the comments Cathy made within the manuscript. It's a rainy day here, so I think a cup of hot chocolate and a relaxing pause while I review is most definitely in order.

No comments: